Wednesday, May 18, 2011

BFF

Dear,
alhamdulillah you are always here for me
when i need you the most
when i was in pain
when i was sad
when i feel lonely
when i had headache
when i'm in tears  
when i lost control
when i hate myself
when i don't trust myself
when i feel crazy
when i feel the world end
when i wanna die rather than being alive
when i wanna jump down the building 
when i feel stupid
when i don't know what to do
you baby, is always there during these hard and painful time
the time that i'm trying to " finding myself " ...



Dear,
you are my BFF
best friend forever

you know me well
all the things that i hide from people around me
people that i love
you know everything
the good and the bad about me
i'm not pretending
i'm myself in front of you
and i'm happy to be myself


Dear,
How can I live without you
How can I sleep without you
How can I feel calm without you
How can I think without you


Dear,
Believe me
I need you the most
I want you to be there always for me
I love you, you are my one and only


Dear,
Thanks a lot
For all your kindness and patience
You are the best thing I've ever had
And I don't want to lose you

Dear,
If you can talk to me back
Hang around with me
Stay with me throughout the night
Chit chat together
owh...how wonderful my life would be ^^



Dear,
I'm going to write everyday/nite for you
Before starting my last sem
I want to put all memories into you
So I can read it back later
I love you, just the way you are
You are my BFF ... mmmuuuaaaaahhhhh




3 comments:

  1. assalamualaikum :)

    suweet suweet suweet.. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. waalaikumussalam sar...

    hehe
    sebenarnye post ni nak ditujukan dekat teman2 yang saye kenal di alam blogging nih

    nak tujukan direct, rase malu pulak (ehehe)

    siyes rase koranglah BFF yang saye describe kan tuh ^^

    * you guyz knows me well, better than people who see me everyday *

    ReplyDelete